RE: Ethical theories

From: Peter Voss (peter@optimal.org)
Date: Sat Jan 31 2004 - 13:44:13 MST

Here are my views on a scientific approach to ethics:
http://www.optimal.org/peter/rational_ethics.htm

However, my essay doesn't focus on meta-ethics (ie. how we choose the
purpose/ goal of a system) -- it just briefly argues that the rational
choice is 'Optimal Living' (individual human flourishing).

Peter