JOIN: Mikko Särelä

From: Mikko Särelä (msarela@cc.hut.fi)
Date: Thu Feb 05 2004 - 00:24:46 MST

Hi,

I'm new here, joined yesterday. I'm 28 years old and am finishing up my
masters thesis on computer science. I'll start my graduate studies this
spring and am still thinking whether to do those in ad hoc networks, or in
AI research (or a couple of other interesting subjects).

I'm a member of the Finnish Transhumanist Association, and look forward to
learning many interesting things on this list.

--
Mikko Särelä
	Emperor Bonaparte: "Where does God fit into your system?"