RE: [SL4] AI --> Jobless Economy

From: Tomaz Kristan (me2icq@icqmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 01 2004 - 14:22:15 MST

On Mon, 1 Mar 2004 15:37:49 -0500, "Ben Goertzel" wrote:

> I would carefully study the methodology used in
> producing the numbers --
> which is time-consuming and not simple, in most
cases.
> Then I would draw my
> conclusions.

You have already decided, that there isn't much
relevance in this data. Haven't you?

I have decided, that "there must be something".

We all make our decisions before we see everything what
might be relevant for the topic.

It _may_ be, that this data shows us, that jobs
disappearing mostly on the rich side of the population,
which doesn't need them anyway.

If the data isn't fake, that's the only logical
conclusion, I can see.