Re: I'm making my move! A new AGI Project is born

From: Tomaz Kristan (me2icq@icqmail.com)
Date: Sun Apr 04 2004 - 03:31:02 MDT

On Sun, 4 Apr 2004 20:15:21 +1200 (NZST), Marc Geddes
wrote:

> I'm the new player on the block in the race for AGI
> and I'm making a big power play! ;) Watch the sl4
> list for further news. Meantime comments or private
> e-mails are welcome.

Welcome!

I have joined the race less than two years ago, with a
more modest goal, of creating a "smarter than any human
programmer".

We have already succeed with Critticall, which has some
easily verifiable results, such as "Several Unique
Sort", faster than any other known sort for a
particular case, where there is not many unique records
- only a lot of records!

Or an improved Dijkstra's algorithm for the next
lexical permutation and some others also.

The case is well documented on the dedicated web site:
http://www.critticall.com

Please, fell free to try it or to comment.