No SL4 Monthly Q&A Chat for April

From: Gordon Worley (redbird@mac.com)
Date: Wed Apr 07 2004 - 16:25:40 MDT

There will be no monthly Q&A session for April because we had a chat
just one week ago. Sorry, I've been busy, forgot to tell anyone.
There will be one for May but possibly not one in June to avoid
overlapping with the post Foresight Senior Associates Gathering chat.

http://www.foresight.org/SrAssoc/spring2004/index.html

If you have any questions, though, feel free to drop by the chat room
any time. There are always people there, although you'll have your
best chance of getting a response between the hours of 7 pm and 2 am
EDT. For more info, see:

http://www.sl4.org/chat/

   Gordon Worley redbird@mac.com
SIAI Volunteer: http://www.intelligence.org/