Re: Michael Anissimov - SIAI Advocacy Director

From: Robin Lee Powell (rlpowell@digitalkingdom.org)
Date: Wed Apr 07 2004 - 18:17:10 MDT

On Wed, Apr 07, 2004 at 02:42:50PM -0500, Tyler Emerson wrote:
> The Singularity Institute announces Michael Anissimov as our Advocacy
> Director. Michael has been an active volunteer for two years, and one
> of the more prominent voices in the singularity community. He is
> committed and thoughtful, and we feel very fortunate to have him help
> lead our advocacy.

Congratulations, Michael!

I want to take this opportunity, as an occasional supporter, to express
my gratitude that the SI has people working to bolster it and increase
it's visibility and co-ordinate volunteers and all the cool stuff Tyler
has been doing. Go Tyler.

-Robin

--
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/  ***  I'm a *male* Robin.
"Many philosophical problems are caused by such things as the simple