Post-Gathering gathering in Sunnyvale, CA, Monday May 17

From: Eliezer S. Yudkowsky (sentience@pobox.com)
Date: Wed May 05 2004 - 09:08:48 MDT

After the Foresight Gathering in Palo Alto on May 14-16, I'll be staying
in California for an extra day courtesy of Spike Jones in Sunnyvale
(almost next door to Palo Alto). Current plans call for holding a
barbecue Monday May 17th, starting 6PM and continuing until whenever. Any
SL4folk, Singularitarians, Extropians, transhumanists, etc. interested in
dropping by, please contact myself and Spike Jones <spike66@comcast.net>.

(Because anything done once is a tradition. That's why.)

Anyone interested in reserving some of my hours earlier in the day (before
6PM), please email me.

Towards our salivation,
Eliezer Yudkowsky.