Re: Seeking Financial Support for Transhumanist Activism

From: Samantha Atkins (samantha@objectent.com)
Date: Wed May 26 2004 - 00:16:49 MDT

Given your majors and your study of many highly advanced subjects I
seriously doubt that you could only find a "minimum wage job". I
suspect you could find work as a software contractor, for instance,
without much trouble. Yes, it would be less than ideal for you or for
the work. Nevertheless, it is something to keep in mind.

- samantha