RE: Dangers of human self-modification

From: Thomas Buckner (tcbevolver@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri May 28 2004 - 00:44:33 MDT

--- Tyler Emerson <emerson@intelligence.org> wrote:
> Samantha wrote:
> > I think many can be made wiser by even very old
> techniques. But it
> > takes time and commitment that few are ready for.
> Plus the older
> > techniques are buried often beneath a lot of
> superstition and mumbo-
> > jumbo. That turns many off. I don't have a lot of
> hope for many to
> > become wiser quickly. I do have some hope that a
> more positive and
> > helpful set of memes can capture the minds and
> hearts of many.
>
> May I ask what techniques, Samantha? Have you in
> mind a prescriptive
> list? Particular memesets? A handbook of wisdom
> cultivation?
>
> Respectfully,
>
> ---------
> Tyler Emerson

I can recommend a few good places to start.
winwenger.com

deoxy.org

There's a book called How To Think Like Leonardo da
Vinci (forget the author, search Amazon.com)

look into Neurolinguistic Programming (Tony Robbins
teaches it, but he's only the most famous exponent,
not the inventor)

I'm sure I'll think of more suggestions later, but
what's here would keep anyone busy for a while, and
leave them with a better brain.
Tom

=====