Re: I am not sentient

From: Giu1i0 Pri5c0 (pgptag@gmail.com)
Date: Mon May 31 2004 - 02:53:36 MDT

Interesting thoughts John, and you are right perhaps I am non-sentient
but I don't know it. I will have to live with the doubt.
Thinking of it, I don't really care too much. I am perfectly happy
being what I am, so I can work around the issue by defining
consciousness as a particular property of these thought processes that
I can *almost" put my finger on but not quite. So from now on I am a
conscious being by definition.