RE: More on morality

From: Ben Goertzel (ben@goertzel.org)
Date: Wed Jun 02 2004 - 08:32:01 MDT

MQ,

I agree, but that is not in itself a "morality", it's just an
observation about a particular quale.

Morality is about the organization of large sets of qualia....

As noted in previous discussions on this list, there are a lot of
different moral systems that one can create based on the principle
"positive qualia good, negative qualia bad"

Ben g