Re: Collective Volition: Wanting vs Doing.

From: Samantha Atkins (samantha@objectent.com)
Date: Wed Jun 16 2004 - 16:43:37 MDT

How about if you give each human being a self-improvement kit that
extracts and extrapolates their volition and uploads this information
to the AI? Such a kit might be a very interesting application/testing
ground of parts of the technology and very well received as a
self-development tool by many people. I would certainly try one out.

Just a thought.

- s