Final draft of my philosophical platform now on line

From: Marc Geddes (marc_geddes@yahoo.co.nz)
Date: Thu Aug 12 2004 - 03:20:42 MDT

I've substantially edited and expanded the
'Metaphysics' section. There are also several new
other additions to the doc. Samantha and David,
please try reading this draft and see if it makes more
sense this time. Should be good enough to serve as a
reasonable intro now. All comments welcome.

Links have been added this time. The doc is only
intended as an introduction (to fully explain this
stuff would require a 1000 page book). Readers are
supposed to follow up the links to obtain evidence for
each supposition. Another point to consider is that
every part of the reasoning process draws support from
every other part. Consistency, coherence etc. it's
an integrated whole, not an axiomatic system.

What is here is just a very brief introduction and
summary of what I now think I know. However read
between the lines and you'll see some big patterns in
the structure of the reasoning. As I said it's an
integrated whole ;) Reality is a unifed whole and if
you read very carefully you'll obtain an inkling of
the 'big picture'. A puzzle? In a way. Just enough
to show that I'm not bluffing when I said that I now
fully understand ALL of the fundamental principles of
reality.

Link:

http://www.prometheuscrack.com/philosophical_platform.html

=====