Re: 'The Libertarian-Transhumanist Philosophical Platform'

From: Samantha Atkins (sjatkins@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 12 2004 - 12:15:48 MDT

This seems very curious to me. Since the Singularity Institute is
formed around your work and represents in large part your thinking (at
various points in time) why would you not be responsible for what is
posted there? Are you claiming you are not responsible for its
content or do I misunderstand? If you are not, then who is? What
does "sound useful" boil down to if it isn't consistent with what you
believe and think should be there?

- samantha

On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 05:53:26 -0400, Eliezer Yudkowsky <sentience@pobox.com>

<snip..>