Re: All is number

From: Maru (marudubshinki@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Aug 13 2004 - 09:19:24 MDT

Isn't #2 just an assumption, a conjecture about pi that has never actually been proven?
If pi had been proven normal I think it would have been widely reported.
~Maru

Thomas Buckner <tcbevolver@yahoo.com> wrote:
Oddly, my browser crashes every time I try to
reply on this subject, so I am going to be very
brief. As I wrote at length, *before the dang
browser crashed!* I propose that
1. every discrete Tegmarkian universe can be
coded to an unique positive integer
2. every positive integer can be found somewhere
in the pi decimal
so 3. in principle, all possible universes could
be spit out from a running calculation of pi
4. note that the code for each person, and for
the mental processes of same, will form a
discrete chunk somewhere in the unique number of
a given universe, galaxy, planet, continent, etc.

Tom Buckner