RE: All is information .

From: Mike (mikew12345@cox.net)
Date: Sat Aug 28 2004 - 06:59:56 MDT

How about getting back to the point of this thread? Marc Geddes wrote:

>All of those so-called 'uncomputable' maths functions
> are in fact computable to any degree of accuracy less
> than 100%

He wasn't talking about limitations of a physical computer. So forget
about that technicality; consider that it will be done on pen and paper
(and computer) by generations of monks who will spend lifetimes on it
for the next several billion centuries, or however long you wish to
imagine.

Now, to repeat the algorithm suggested by John Clark:

A computer running a simple little program that will search though the
even numbers and stop at the first one that is not the sum of 2 primes
greater than two; Tell me the probability, even approximately, it will
eventually stop.

Mike W.