Re: META: Dangers of Superintelligence

From: fatherjohn@club-corsica.com
Date: Mon Aug 30 2004 - 07:31:44 MDT

"Eliezer's point was that his time is a lot more
valuable than that. What is he supposed to do,
devote the rest of his life to $100 challenges
from skeptics?"

First of all, I doubt that there's an endless supply of $100
challengers. But in any event, I gather from studying the websites
that funding is a major issue of concern for his effort. If he could
raise an extra 10-15k per year by devoting one evening per week on
AIBOX challenges, that would be nothing to sneeze at.

Fatherjohn

Etes vous prêt : http://www.club-corsica.com
Le 1er quotidien d'infos Corse sur le net