RE: The Future of Human Evolution

From: Chris Healey (chealey@unicom-inc.com)
Date: Wed Sep 29 2004 - 13:40:14 MDT

Thomas,

IMHO, The third cause is the most probable root cause, but because if
you're using radio as a primary means of communication, it's generally
in your interests to use the medium with increasing effectiveness.
Most effective from an information content/density perspective should
indicate a strong incentive to use maximal compression (in so far as
this does not affect availability of use). And maximal compression
means that the signal would appear to a 3rd party as random noise,
since any remaining pattern would allow further compression.

This would appear to support the inner surface of your expanding
"light-shell". Although, it's extirely possible that they
self-destruct before ubiquitous near-maximal compression.

-Chris Healey