RE: Universal ethics

From: Ben Goertzel (ben@goertzel.org)
Date: Fri Oct 29 2004 - 05:33:16 MDT

Sure, although Wolfram doesn't formulate pattern in terms of algorithmic
information theory. Philosophically, I don't disagree much with Wolfram,
though I think he overlooks issues of computational efficiency in a way that
harms his attempts to extend his thinking about physical systems into the
cognitive and biological domains.

see my review of his book at:

http://www.goertzel.org/dynapsyc/2002/WolframReview.htm

-- ben g