Human mind not Turing computable according to Eliezer?

From: Robin Lee Powell (rlpowell@digitalkingdom.org)
Date: Wed Oct 06 2004 - 13:45:35 MDT

At http://yudkowsky.net/bookshelf.html#k_rp we have:

    Penrose isn't trying to explain quantum physics; he's trying to
    persuade you that the human mind isn't Turing-computable.
    (Penrose is right about this, although purely by coincidence.)

But at http://yudkowsky.net/tmol-faq/miscellaneous.html#turing we
have that human thought, at least, *is* turing computable.

I'm not certain that this is a contradiciton, but I'd like to see
more about Eliezer's views on this point; anybody got a link?

-Robin

Reason #237 To Learn Lojban: "Homonyms: Their Grate!"