Re: Human mind Turing computable according to Eliezer

From: Anne Marie Tobias (mariet@got.net)
Date: Fri Oct 15 2004 - 04:07:42 MDT

Hello wei,

I think you're having a different conversation...

Oh, and the answer to your question is to do a high speed comparison
between your current
visual field and the visual cortex of the brains in storage. Since there
is a lovely one to one
correspondence between visual formating and the neural activation, you
should be able to
find the brain in question with all due haste.

Marie