Re: Yehuda Yudkowsky, 1985-2004

From: Metaqualia (metaqualia@mynichi.com)
Date: Mon Nov 22 2004 - 07:13:51 MST

That would also describe me before I started studying singularity and
transhumanist topics.
I wasn't terrified at all, I became a hedonist and devoted my life to sex
and music.
Horror is not what you know will happen for certain, it is what you
constantly fear and doubt about.
Overall I am more depressed now because I worry about not being suspended
properly...

mq