Re: Quantum Weirdness

From: maru (marudubshinki@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 17 2004 - 16:34:09 MST

Geddes, correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that there were
anthropic observations you could make,
if you assume that our current universe is randomly selected from the
subset of inhabitable universes. Our universe
would then be more likely to fall in the majority of universes. So you
could then test the mediocrity of our universes;
the more mediocre, the more support lent to multiverse (and the more
exceptional in a way that has no influence
 on whether observers will arise, the less likely multi-verse.)
~Maru