RE: Seeking SIAI Volunteer Coordinator

From: Tyler Emerson (emerson@intelligence.org)
Date: Sat Feb 19 2005 - 00:02:56 MST

"What does the Volunteer Coordinator do?"

The VC will encourage and guide volunteer effort. That's an
extraordinarily valuable role but certainly no small one. In
2005, my time will be fully taken up by donor solicitation,
nonprofit administration, and coordination with SI affiliates
(including the VC), which is why I need someone to step-up and
fill this role. The work would include: coordinating effort for
advocacy projects, hosting a monthly volunteer meeting online,
increasing the volunteers mailing list activity, and contacting
and working with volunteers. I want to collaborate with someone
who is familiar with our research aims and the logic for them,
and willing to work at achieving results. If that could be you,
then reach me directly at emerson@intelligence.org or 650.353.6063.

Thanks,

~~~
Tyler Emerson