Re: Future Shock, by Alvin Toffler

From: Phil Goetz (philgoetz@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Mar 04 2005 - 00:16:40 MST

> I'll probably read it anyway in my unending quest
> for information, but before I do, has anyone else
> here read it (I am assuming that is a given)? Is it
> good? And so on.

I read it a long time ago... probably before you
were born. It's an old book, circa 1975. It was
interesting when it came out. I can't remember
now what predictions it made. It was
like "Megatrends", only earlier. Scanning the table
of contents might provide some worthwhile mental
stimulation, but the book was predicting trends
for the 1980s.

- Phil

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!