KILLTHREAD: intellectual property (Re: Totalitarian Assumptions in I, Robot)

From: Mitch Howe (mitch@iconfound.com)
Date: Mon Mar 07 2005 - 08:01:26 MST

As the posters of this thread have themselves hinted at, this topic is not
really passing muster as SL4-worthy.

That said, when an issue does not immediately seem to be of a "Shock Level
4" nature, it could still be at home on this list if it is likely to be of
interest to the SL4 readership, if the quality of the posting is high, and
if -- and this is important -- the conversation likely would not or could
not occur anywhere else SL4 members are apt to tread.

If I'm not mistaken, this thread appears daily on the forums of Slashdot.

--SL4 List Sniper