Reminder: SIAI Volunteers Meeting Tomorrow @ 3pm EST

From: Jeff Medina (analyticphilosophy@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 19 2005 - 14:42:06 MST

Just a quick reminder that tomorrow we will be meeting online at 3pm
EST. The original message with more details follows. And you can
always e-mail me (analyticphilosophy@gmail.RemoveTheseFourWords.com),
message me (AIM: wwfaid), or call me (703-944-1386) if you'd like to
discuss ideas or opportunities related to the Singularity.

-----
We will be meeting to organize volunteer activities and goals on
Sunday, March 20th, at 3pm EST. Head to #siaiv on sl4.org:6667.

If you're new to the meetings and don't know how to use IRC, you can
e-mail me directly for more explicit instructions on how to get to the
room. (Quick answer: Go to http://www.sl4.org/chat/ , scroll to the
bottom of the page, and use the form there to connect to the server.
Once connected, type "/join siaiv" sans quotes to join the volunteer
meeting.)

Before the meeting, look over the list of proposed activities at
http://sl4.org/archive/0503/10950.html to get an idea of how you might
contribute, and feel free to come up with additional suggestions.

See you there,
Jeff

---
Jeffrey A. Medina
Volunteer Coordinator, Singularity Institute for Artificial Intelligence
Relationships and Community Fellow, Institute for Ethics and Emerging
Technologies
Department of Philosophy, Birkbeck College London
Technology Consultant, AT&T Corp.