Reading/discussion groups (follow-up note)

From: Jeff Medina (analyticphilosophy@gmail.com)
Date: Sun May 22 2005 - 09:46:34 MDT

A couple of people have asked how soon I need the information request
in the earlier update or whether there is a deadline. This message is
provided in case others were silently wondering the same thing.

There is no cut-off. I requested replies as soon as possible for
organizational purposes (the sooner I know how many people are
participating, and in which areas, the sooner we can begin & the
sooner I can know how many moderators/discussion guides I need to
find, for example), and not for any strict limit that would exclude
late respondants.

So rest assured, if you cannot respond very quickly, you can still
participate in the discussion groups. Although in the case of joining
groups that began earlier than you replied, you will probably have a
little catching up to do. No big deal.

--
Jeff Medina
Volunteer Coordinator