Clarification about my own AI project

From: Marc Geddes (marc_geddes@yahoo.co.nz)
Date: Mon Jun 06 2005 - 00:11:59 MDT

Sorry about previous post guys. In 99 out of 100 universes in the multiverse we SL4 er's should be fine. But transhumanists are nothing if not far-sighted and I 'm afraid I have to cover myself on the off-chance that we live in the 1 out of 100 universes in the multiverse where things go nutty.

I must admit, the 'Collective Volition' document does make me *slightly* nervous. Only very *slightly*, but it's enough to be concerned about I think. I have said on numerous occasions that I totally disagree with it. I'm trying to try away from talking the acopolyptic stuff.

There's a clarification of what my own AI project is about on the wiki:

http://www.sl4.org/wiki/CategorizedSL4Archive/Marc_Geddes'_Project

---
THE BRAIN is wider than the sky,
  For, put them side by side,