Re: Fighting UFAI

From: Phillip Huggan (cdnprodigy@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jul 12 2005 - 23:07:45 MDT

Robin Lee Powell <rlpowell@digitalkingdom.org> wrote:
All it needs is one.
You *have* heard of 419 scams, right?

  Yes, but all we need is one UFAI red-flag to start pulling the plugs on our communications, computer and power infrastructures and ramp up FAI and MM plans. If 419 scams became a high crime, and carried the moral weight of destroying humanity, even evil people might be disueded from helping UFAI. The same infrastructure available for UFAI to gain servants, is available to us to warn people and monitor known human extinction-thread personalities. All we need is one (UFAI red-flag).