RE: Objective versus subjective reality: which is primary?

From: Ben Goertzel (ben@goertzel.org)
Date: Wed Jul 20 2005 - 17:36:00 MDT

But I want to add: even though the allegation that that essay of mine from
early 2004 contains no scientific content is false -- nevertheless, I am not
very happy with that essay these days. Not that I think it's *wrong*, but I
think it doesn't get deep enough, it doesn't address the heart of the
issue... I have more recent thoughts on the topic but haven't written them
down yet...

ben