RE: Objective versus subjective reality: which is primary?

From: Ben Goertzel (ben@goertzel.org)
Date: Thu Jul 21 2005 - 09:14:25 MDT

> Then you admit you still haven't provided an unequivocal example of
> falsifiability, explanatory power, or preditive value for qualia. :)

I'm going to write a systematic reply later on -- tonight or tomorrow --
rather than continuing with so many small replies.

However, just to state my opinion for now without supplying my arguments
yet, I think that qualia have explanatory power but are not falsifiable nor
do they have predictive value...

-- Ben