RE: The return of the revenge of qualia, part VI.

From: pdugan (pdugan@vt.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 27 2005 - 23:38:15 MDT

Maybe he means what he means literally. Regardless of the dimensionality of
quantum dynamics on human consciousness, our thoughts are functioning on a
nuero-electric substrate. Therefore, the subjective qualia we experience have
an actual electrical encoding in our wetware, making their reality equal to
that of neuro-electricity.

   Patrick