Re: The Eliezer Threat (Re: Problems with AI-boxing)

From: Aaron McBride (aaron@apejet.org)
Date: Tue Aug 30 2005 - 19:46:13 MDT

I didn't see another reply to this, so here you go:
http://www.urticator.net/essay/0/30.html
I think it is used out side of the SL4/AGI community, but it's not
common. See the Gender Neutral Pronouns thread <
http://sl4.org/archive/0103/index.html#831 > for an explanation of why
it's used.

-Aaron

--