RE: What Makes An Idea Viral? (Seth Godin)

From: Phil Goetz (philgoetz@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Sep 28 2005 - 13:38:17 MDT

--- pdugan <pdugan@vt.edu> wrote:

> Maybe SIAI's volunteering effort should include a symposium for
> novelists/scriptwriters/media artists ect. whose themes and
> aesthetics center
> around Singularitiarian ideas.
>
> Patrick Dugan

Why would we want to evangelize for singularity-related memes?
Do we know whether increase social exposure to these ideas
would hasten or delay singularity tech?
Do we have an agreed-upon social agenda? Some people want to
speed the singularity's arrival; others want to delay it.
And I don't even believe in it.

- Phil

http://mail.yahoo.com