Re: What Makes An Idea Viral? (Seth Godin)

From: Ralph Cerchione (figment@boone.net)
Date: Wed Sep 28 2005 - 16:05:39 MDT

As I noted the other day on my site, John Tierney of the New York Times just
wrote a piece called "Human Beings 2.0" and is discussing the book Radical
Evolution on his online "book club." You'll have to register with New York
Times.Com (for free) and sign up for New York Times Select (free for two
weeks and you can drop it) to read and send in your comments on these, but
there they are.

Human Beings 2.0
http://select.nytimes.com/2005/09/27/opinion/27tierney.html?hp

Book Club discussing Radical Evolution this September
http://tierney.page.nytimes.com/

Ralph
Future Imperative
http://futureimperative.blogspot.com/