Education

From: Keith Mussenden (hexbodhi@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Oct 08 2005 - 19:47:13 MDT

I think that our current educational institutions i.e. community colleges, colleges and universities, etc are usurious in nature.We should decentralize and take the high cost out of education or else we find ourselves behind in technological growth.

Anyone have suggestions in how education can be brought to higher standards in achievment, revolutionized and more ubiquitously spread through society?

---------Keith Mussenden-------