Re: Embodiment

From: Chris Capel (pdf23ds@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 17 2005 - 16:27:48 MDT

On 10/17/05, Michael Wilson <mwdestinystar@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> It is a seperate issue and in theory a simpler question, but
> we're already seen 'can intelligences with humanoid embodiment be
> Friendly?' get confused with 'can intelligences with human like
> cognitive architecture be Friendly?'.

Ahh, this was the source of my confusion. I didn't realize the actual
intent of the "humanoid" description, and I assumed the latter
interpretation without making it clear I was referring to it. I only
meant to be talking about cognitive architecture.

Chris Capel

--
"What is it like to be a bat? What is it like to bat a bee? What is it
like to be a bee being batted? What is it like to be a batted bee?"