JOIN: Ken Woody Long

From: Woody Long (ironanchorpress@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Oct 28 2005 - 15:40:04 MDT

Greetings everyone,

Just a quick introduction. I am an ex-programmer who has been working on an
android brain for 20 years.

An android brain requires an artificial consciousness, defined as a
post-contemporary computer system that encodes information and performs
logical operations on it via a focal point generally named a self. By
"self" I mean that focalizing agent exposed in the dual sound source
experiment. The subject had earphones on. On one side was played a
conversation, on the other was played another. What was revealed is that
the subject could only attend to and remember one sound source at a time.It
was impossible to attend to both. So the root of consciousness was a
focalizing agent, or self, that has no option but to switch its focalizing
attention to a single source. This self also refers to itself as "I" and
has personal memory of this I's unique experiences. This self is the
focalizing agent of consciousness and so must be included in any artificial
consciousness.

Consciousness is also intertwined with and propagated by raw sense data
(sensor signals), as well as emotional and motivational content that create
the same interactive effect. So artificial consciousness requires all this,
and therefore to create artificial consciousness in a robot is to create
artificial life itself.

Here is my claim to fame --

I have just been granted a filing date of 10/25/05 by the PTO for a "patent
pending" invention entitled "Android and Android Robot Control Method"
which does all of the above.

It is the world's first conscious, thinking android, or Human Artificial
Life, in the patent records, and this is how I will be promoting it in
worldwide press releases.

I am in the process of finding an agent, and licensing the invention to the
highest corporate bidder. The lowest acceptable bid is one million dollars.

For more information, please see my blog,

Ken Woody Long
www.artificial-lfeforms-lab.com