Re: physics of uploading minds.

From: Heartland (velvethum@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Oct 30 2005 - 09:34:41 MST

> On Sat, 29 Oct 2005 "Heartland" <velvethum@hotmail.com>
>
>> It seems that you view consciousness as something
>> that doesn't have physical manifestation.
>
> Not true. I believe intelligent behavior is the physical manifestation
> of consciousness;

>> Are you saying that consciousness
>> doesn't exist?
>
> Of course not.
>
> John K Clark

We agree then that consciousness exists. Would you also agree that anything
that exists in this universe must be measurable by space-time coordinates or
otherwise it can't exist?

(BTW, my view is that mind and necessarily consciousness both exist *and*
are perfectly tangible/measurable 4D objects.)

Slawomir