Social software + Google maps mashup

From: Michael Anissimov (anissimov@intelligence.org)
Date: Thu Nov 03 2005 - 05:42:45 MST

Fellow transhumanists,

I found an interesting social software tool that allows you to share
your picture and location with others. It's called Frappr... quite
interesting. I created this one for transhumanists:

http://www.frappr.com/transhumanists

Just another tendril connecting the virtual with the physical - feel
free to add yourself! (You might want to state your Skype name or
MSN/AIM name as well.) Consider creating one for your favorite
transhumanist spinoff sect. Be careful with your shoutout - once you
say something, only an admin can delete it. Have fun!

--
Michael Anissimov                               http://intelligence.org/
Advocacy Director, Singularity Institute for Artificial Intelligence