Re: Cortical Layers

From: David Picon Alvarez (eleuteri@myrealbox.com)
Date: Fri Nov 04 2005 - 12:13:50 MST

> By the way, does anyone here suspect that Autism has nothing to do with
"low
> empathy" or no "theory of mind" but rather with low empathy with normal
> humans due to the sheer magnitude of differences?

This might be possible, but it would appear that autists do not have
particularly good theories of mind of each other? Difficulties in
communication which seem to underpin most/all autism manifestations seem
also to point towards the "no simmulation capacity" model in my view, I just
don't know though.

--David.