blacklight brainchild

From: keith (kh@incaresearch.com)
Date: Sat Nov 05 2005 - 05:47:09 MST

Hi everyone,

I just came across this AI research (alternative
intelligence) from Dr. Randell L. Mills. including a patent
application. It's way beyond me to understand, but it might
just be of interest to someone on list.

http://www.blacklightpower.com/theory/bookdownload.shtml
http://www.blacklightpower.com/theory/TOE%2002.10.03/Chapters/Chapter%2039.pdf

sample text
" REASON AND INTELLIGENCE
The brain is capable of accepting input, and storing,
retrieving, and processing data to form novel conceptual
content. Reason and intelligence arise from the massive
directional connectivity of the brain which functions as an
analog Fourier processor. The neuronal response is a series
of action potentials in time. The superposition of the
neuronal responses of multiple neurons becomes a Fourier
series, a superposition of trigonometric functions, in
frequency space ( k, ?? space) wherein information is
digitized in amplitude, frequency, and phase. The Fourier
series in k, ?? space is then modulated, sampled,
associated, and ordered via the filtering properties of
cascaded groups of association neurons with couplings
governed by Poissonian probability. The processing of
information depends on and dynamically alters (through
feedback) the total state of stored information, the
cascades of association neurons.........."

keith hoyes
www.incaresearch.com