Re: blacklight brainchild

From: Matt Arnold (matt.mattarn@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Nov 05 2005 - 06:53:53 MST

Sounds like pure gibberish from start to finish. This passage is from
the second-to-last chapter of a book 90% of which turns physics on its
head, in which the author claims to have discovered a grand unified
field theory and a perpetual motion machine. Had he done so, and
published this book in a peer-reviewed journal, we would have heard
about it.
-Matt