Re: blacklight brainchild

From: Phil Goetz (philgoetz@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Nov 09 2005 - 15:48:51 MST

> Hi everyone,
>
> I just came across this AI research (alternative
> intelligence) from Dr. Randell L. Mills. including a patent
> application. It's way beyond me to understand, but it might
> just be of interest to someone on list.

It comes from a web page about a book titled "The Grand Unified Theory
of Classical Quantum Mechanics", which says, "Dr. Mills has built on
the field generally known as Quantum Mechanics by deriving a new atomic
theory of Classical Quantum Mechanics (CQM) from first principles,
which unifies Maxwell’s Equations, Newton’s Laws, and Einstein’s
General and Special Relativity."

I would assign lower prior odds to the hypothesis that he has made
breakthroughs in both AI and QM, than to the hypothesis that he is a
crank.

- Phil