Re: 180 IQ idiot (Re: META: IQ distributions)

From: Martin Striz (mstriz@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 25 2005 - 11:41:12 MST

On 11/24/05, J. Andrew Rogers <andrew@ceruleansystems.com> wrote:
> On Nov 24, 2005, at 3:55 PM, Phillip Huggan wrote:
> > When CO2 levels have historically risen, so have global temps.
>

> A common misconception fostered because it is useful to some
> ideological factions. When global temps rise, CO2 levels tend to
> rise, not the other way around.

Ah, yes, the grand conspiracy of the cabal known as the entire
scientific community. The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change
(that bastion of political ideology), a body which collates published,
peer-reviewed data from hundreds of papers, representing the findings
of thousands of scientists, has deteremined that humans are
contributing significantly to the global climate changes that we are
facing. But Mr. Rogers knows better.

Martin