Re: Textual Entailment (was: guaranteeing friendliness [more about reaching AGI now that Ben has improved the thread])

From: David Picon Alvarez (eleuteri@myrealbox.com)
Date: Sun Dec 04 2005 - 01:52:46 MST

I wrote:
> Not exactly text summarization, but I'd advice you to check the Pascal's
> (nothing to do with the language) automated recognition of textual
> entailment challenge.

http://www.pascal-network.org/Challenges/RTE/Introduction/

That URL isn't as informative as it used to be. As a reference to the work
presented for the 1st RTE challenge (it seems they are opening a 2nd one)
you can check:
http://www.cs.biu.ac.il/~glikmao/rte05/index.html
This seems to be the proper root for the entailment stuff:
http://www.pascal-network.org/Challenges/RTE/

HTH,
--David.