Re: Hardcore SL4 Technology

From: Austin Parish (rm3cpp@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Dec 11 2005 - 11:48:47 MST

I'm not intelligent enough to speculate on whether such a simulation would be physically possible in some manner. However, if it were, I would have to question the ethics of such a thing... Is making a world anything like ours an ethical action? I don't feel that simulating so much suffering could ever be even remotely moral.

  (For further information, read Cyberiada by Stanisława Lema)

Religion is one's attitude toward whatever he considers to be the determiner of destiny. - James Bissett Pratt

Yahoo! Shopping