Re: Destruction of All Humanity

From: micah glasser (micahglasser@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 13 2005 - 11:00:20 MST

Intelligence cannot help you ypu select for the good. The Good must be
programmed into the AI. Once the AI knows what the Good is then its
intelligence will surpass any human intelligence in figuring out how to
obtain bringing about the Good. If the Good is failed to be programmed into
the machine as its super-goal then it wil certainly be malevolent. Super
intelligence is not a god. Its merely a tool.

--
I swear upon the alter of God, eternal hostility to every form of tyranny
over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson