Re: Promoting High Bandwidth AGI Discussion [WAS: Re: Not the only way to build an AI]

From: Ben Goertzel (ben@goertzel.org)
Date: Wed Dec 14 2005 - 11:01:50 MST

Richard,

This is an interesting suggestion, and it basically sounds like a
special kind of subject-specific Wikipedia, doesn't it?

I guess that what you describe could fairly easily be implemented
using Wiki technology.

I don't think your suggestion fully addresses the concerns Jef was
raising, but I think it would be a valuable contribution.

Basically, I think that email lists and websites are good, but that
there would also be value in a variety of other
communication/interaction media, and the one you describe could be a
useful part of the mix.

-- Ben G